The Fly ash brick making plant has been designed to manufacture fly ash with FAL-G Technology. The heart of the plant BRICK MAN is an indigenously designed, a relatively low cost and high productivity machine.
Quality Of Bricks
Quality of fly ash bricks depends on 3 factors
Input material and ratio of mixing
Process of compaction and machinery
Training of personnel to ensure consistency
- It is a hydraulically operated, automatic and controlled by electronic circuits. The electronic circuit is self diagnosing. It has an optional alpha-numeric display, computer connection and modem that can be connected to the computer through telephone lines to detect local faults in advance.
- Brick making machine develops 30 T of compressive force over the bricks uniformly to hold pressure for the required time allowing the material to flow and form
- The compressive force can be varied by turn of a knob.
- The machine structure is designed to take up heavy cyclic loads.
- Different size of moulds can be fitted with maximum size of 230x 200x 100mm.
- Monogram on the brick can be embossed.
- Efficient water cooling system to ensure the continuous running of the machine.
Megha engineering assists entrepreneurs with a scientific approach to ensure they are able to produce the highest quality of bricks
Brick moulds are available in the following sizes –
- Size 190 x 90 x 90 mm
- Size 200 x 100 x 100 mm
- Size 230 x 110 x 75 mm
- Size 250 X 120 x 75 mm
||55 - 60%
||15 - 32%
||05 - 08%